- Web Design
- SEO Services
- Branding & Design
- Digital Marketing
- Website Leasing
Nika Web Agency
What are our data protection principles?
Processing is lawful, fair, and transparent. Our processing activities have legal grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you with information regarding processing upon request. Processing is limited to the purpose. Our processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data were gathered. Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
Processing is limited to a period. We will not store your data for longer than needed. We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
Furthermore, we will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information means you have to know whether your Personal Data is being processed, what data is gathered, where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – You have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your data.
- Right to rectification – You have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – In certain circumstances, you can request that your Personal Data be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing –where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing – meaning, you have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Data in a machine-readable format or, if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to complain – if we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason. Please contact us if you are not satisfied with how your request has been handled.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right to withdraw any given consent for processing your Personal Data.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
Information you have provided us with
This might be your e-mail address, name, billing address, home address, etc. – mainly information necessary to deliver you a product/service or to enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us for you to comment on or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
Information automatically collected about you
When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged. This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address, your shopping history (if there is any) etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience.
Information from our partners
We gather information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information you have provided them directly with or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds. See the list of our partners here.
When Do We Collection the Information of Our Clients?
We collect our clients’ data in various ways, are:
- Fill out a contact form;
- Comment on a blog post or article;
- Subscribe to our newsletter;
- Click-to-call or otherwise engage with communication through our website.
How Do We Use Your Personal Data?
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- Provide our service to you. This includes for example registering your account;
- Providing you with other products and services that you have requested;
- Providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you concerning those products and services;
- Communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services;
- Enhance your customer experience;
- Fulfill a bond under law or contract.
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product;
- to communicate either for sales or invoicing.
On the ground of legitimate interest, we process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- to administer and analyze our client base (purchasing behavior and history) to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
- to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction.
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering your products/services that are similar or the same as your purchasing history/browsing behavior to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent, we process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- for other purposes, we have asked your consent for.
We Process your Personal Data to fulfill the obligation rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize personal data and use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymized. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law, but not longer than.
We might process your Data for additional purposes not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context, and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- the further Processing would not harm your interests and
there would be an appropriate safeguard for processing.
We will inform you of any further processing and purposes.
Who else can access your Personal Data?
Personal Data about you is sometimes provided to our trusted partners to make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience. We do not share your Data with strangers.
Do We Sell the Data to Third Parties?
No. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to outside parties unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s Advertising Principles can sum up Google’s advertising requirements. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We have implemented, or may in the future, the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to them using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt-out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add-on.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use secure protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS).
We use anonymizing and pseudonymizing where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even though we try our best, we cannot guarantee information security. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur. However, we promise to notify appropriate sources of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests.
If you have an account with us, note that you must keep your username and password secret.